Monday, May 18, 2015

My First Radio Interview!

Me at Wild Planet Radio

I had the privilege of sharing some of my story on our local radio station, Wild Planet Radio.  Chris Hyde and Catherine Chapman invited me to be a guest on their show, Progressive Soul.

With Chris and Catherine
I've always wanted to be in a radio studio, but I figured it would be as an observer.  What a fun experience to be behind the mic!

Not sure what I was describing here...
Thank you Catherine and Chris for being such awesome hosts.

Here is a link to the podcast - and the Resources I mentioned.



I'm grateful for this opportunity and for all of you as my support community!

Thank you for listening to my story, for being my community, for being you.

Lots of love,
Leo

Clowning around with Malcolm after the show

No comments:

Post a Comment